Friday, July 26, 2013

Confessional Friday: Q&A


This week I am linking up with Leslie for Confessional Friday (; Question and Answer Series 


1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be socks with flip flops haha I have only done this in my yard/garage but lets just say I may have made it to the mailbox a time or two. Putting shoes on for such a quick trip is a waste.

2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably ____Nsync bye bye bye________.

3. The last white lie I told was I went to visit a friend and her precious new baby and told D "I wouldn't stay long" hahahaha.

4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is ____amanda bynes_________.

5. Sometimes I wish _____I could stay at home and lay on the couch ALL day. I know this wouldn't last long because I am such a busy person but it sounds nice. 

6. My childhood crush was _____nick lachey more like high school/jr high crush (;




7. I've never turned down ____chocolate cake, no never! 

8. __D's driving makes me a nervous wreck. I feel like he waits till the last minute to press the brakes.

9. I'd rather watch paint dry than __watch football__.I am just not a fan never have been. 

10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching ____Pretty wicked moms. At first I disliked this show now I love it (: 




Have a great weekend (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment