Friday, August 23, 2013

Confessional Friday







 I am linking up with Leslie from A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday (; the topic is how I would spend my most perfect day.....ahhh can a girl dream of a perfect day or what! 

These days I have been so tired so to start I would actually sleep in (its unheard of here lately) and then get breakfast in bed. Probably those pancakes that Kaitlyn put up yesterday would be great. My house would be magically all clean, so I would want to go shopping. I love shopping. So off to Waco for some new clothes, makeup and of course things for our home. I would spend the evening with my hubby at our favorite mexican restaurant On the Border enjoying a nice margarita and some sopaillas.  We are pretty simple people and this day may sound like a normally day to some but our life for the last year has been completely insane and nothing short of extraordinary all at the same time. When I think of my most perfect day it always includes the ones I love (:

Y'all have a blessed weekend!  


1 comment:

  1. So yes this is late! I thought I knew how to work the scheduler lol obviously not! Oops! Better late then never (:

    ReplyDelete