Monday, August 19, 2013

Pumpkins and Campfires









Y'all I am just so excited for FALL...I guess this year is extra special because this will be our first fall in our home and I truly can not wait to decorate it. It has always been a favorite time of year for me, probably because I secretly LOVE to decorate. Today I am going to share a few of my favorite fall recipes (from Pinterest of course) and DIY projects from blogs (:



I actually pinned this , this morning but everything is already on my grocery list (:
This is a FREE printable from eighteen25 Girls they have a few color options to choose from and if you search their blog there are lots of free printables and DIY stuff. 

This looks sooo yummy. We always need something to take for a get together or to a kids school party and Keri has the recipe.


 I also have this wallpaper from my phone (; Just email it to yourself and save it as your wall paper
Also came from eighteen25 Girls and there is another one for halloween (:

P.S Have a blessed day!


4 comments:

  1. Loving the post! Can't wait for FALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for Fall too! All of the cute decorations are out in stores and I am trying to hold back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it already time for fall?! I love fall but I'm trying to hold on to every last bit of summer! Glad I found your blog at Mal's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited! It is taking everything I have not to go fall crazy (:

    ReplyDelete